The primary responsibility is to handle all incoming customer calls. The Customer Service Representative’s job is frontline involvement with servicing our based on the guidelines set forth by our clients.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Must be able to speak fluent Spanish and English
- Customer Service related experience in a Contact Center environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – PC knowledge and keyboarding experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Committed to superior customer servicing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt and professional while meeting performance standards.
- Extend quality service to clients by providing knowledgeable coverage information and assisting with additional inquiries.
- Initiate benefit requests and provides subsequent status information.
- Maintain key performance indicators, meeting standards set for the position.
- Voluntary participation on special project teams to enhance the departmental knowledge base.
- Other duties as assigned