Chime Solutions is currently hiring Customer Service Representatives for our Kaiser Project located in the South Lake Mall area to support a highly recognized company with a strong internal culture. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you're looking to earn valuable experience with a prestigious company, apply today!
Qualifications for this position include:
- Utilizes established guidelines to schedule appointments for specialty departments by telephone, email, mail and fax.
- Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through computer applications.
- Reviews employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
- Utilizes Health Connect to access member information and support scheduling functions.
- Provides patients with information/instructions about appointments and procedures.
- Educates members on proper use of Health Plan systems and facilities.
- Responds to member questions and concerns and acts as an advocate for their service, needs, and interests within the network while resolving issues at the lowest possible level
- Possesses the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
- Possesses a high degree of tack, diplomacy, and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
- Possesses exceptional conversational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and be able to diffuse difficult situations
- Possesses the ability to decipher and articulate the customer's perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Performs additional tasks as directed.
Essential skills and experience:
- College degree or 3 years full time customer service experience (health care industry preferred).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite and Windows applications.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while ensuring the customer’s questions, issues, and concerns have been addressed.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and dependable in an environment that frequently changes.