EXPERIENCED TEAM. EMPLOYEE EMPOWERED. CUSTOMER FOCUSED. DRIVING RESULTS.
OUR STORY. OUR VALUES.
Chime was founded in 2011 to deliver high-touch contact center solutions on behalf of its clients by drawing on its leadership’s deep experience in the Customer Contact Outsourcing Industry. Our story has its roots at Ryla Teleservices, which was founded in 2001 as a startup and successfully grew to a national leading BPO service provider by offering both an employee first service delivery model. The leadership team has taken its Ryla experience to start Chime Solutions as a niche service provider poised to disrupt the BPO industry.
Headquartered in Morrow, GA, 10 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Chime Solutions delivers distinctive customer care experiences on behalf of our clients. From customer care to seasonal support and back office support services, our experienced team communicates with your customers in our state-of-the-art modern, secure and spacious contact centers.
Unlike many global outsourcing companies that may serve hundreds of clients in global locations, which can result in impersonal, guarded relationships in a mass production type culture and environment, Chime has taken a different approach. We offer operational transparency and a teaming partnership approach with our clients. We believe that we can serve our client’s customers best when we have the benefit of our client expertise, guidance and support throughout the engagement. We believe in shared responsibilities and shared benefits with our clients. Our aspiration is to operate as “One” team with our clients.
Our Vision: Transforming Service and Empowering Lives
Our Mission: To partner with our clients to deliver excellent customer care interactions by using our secret sauce comprised of an employee-centered culture, proven processes, enterprise-grade technology serviced in our state-of-art contact centers.
SERVICES THAT CONNECT YOUR CUSTOMERS
MARK WILSON, CEO
- 30 years of experience in the business information services industry
- Founded Ryla Teleservices, Inc. a nationally recognized customer support and contact center with more than 3,000 employees and revenues of $150M+
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2010
- Former President and CEO of eVerifile
- Received his degree in Business Administration and Management from Wilberforce University
SHELLY WILSON, COO
- Co-founded Ryla Teleservices, a leading customer care solutions provider in the Business Processing Outsourcing industry. Mrs. Wilson led all of HR functions for the organization and was responsible for staffing as the company grew from three employees to over 3,000 employees 15+ years of experience in operations and human resources management
- Prior to Co-founding Ryla, she served in senior level positions for Synavant, IMS Health, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Received her degree in Micro-Biology at Howard University
THERESA BADGETT, CFO
- 20+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Former CFO at Ryla and eVerifile
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the organization
- Received her degree in Business Administration as an Accounting major from Columbia College of Missouri
ASHOK VAIRAVAN, CSO
- 20+ years in BPO Industry
- 1st employee hired in Ryla Teleservices in 2002
- Responsible for Strategy, Client Services, Business Development and Marketing
- Previously with eVerifile, Deloitte Consulting and Dun & Bradtsreet
- Received his degree in Management from University of Dayton and Masters in Business Administration from Kennesaw State University
Zlatko Baric, CIO
- 20+ years of experience in IT
- Build, implemented and supported IT solutions across a variety of industries
- Responsible for IT strategy, applications, infrastructure and operations
- Former Director of Software development and Integrations at Ryla Teleservices
- Received his degree from Sarajevo University